The Simcoe County Museum is comprised of five
galleries in the main complex, and ten outdoor heritage buildings that have
been relocated to the Museum grounds from various locations around Simcoe
County. From the 1834 Spearin log home to the 1922 Cedar View
Cottage, this architectural display of heritage buildings illustrate daily life
and the growth and development of the area. These outdoor buildings close for
the winter on November 30th, and re-open May 1st.